Bibliography

Anders Krogh ASKROGH at nbivax.nbi.dk
Fri May 10 07:00:00 EDT 1991

Bibliography in the Neuroprose Archive:

Bibliography from the book "Introduction to the Theory of Neural
Computation" by John Hertz, Anders Krogh, and Richard Palmer
(Addison-Wesley, 1991) has been placed in the Neuroprose Archive.

After a suggestion from Tali Tishby we decided to make the bibliography
for our book publicly available in the Neuroprose Archive.  The copyright
of the book is owned by Addison-Wesley and this bibliography is placed in
the public domain with their permission.  We spent considerable effort on
the bibliography while writing the book, and hope that other researchers
will benefit from it.

It is written in the TeX format developed for the book, and the file
includes the macros needed to make it TeX-able.  It should be fairly easy
to adapt the macros and/or bibliographic entries for individual needs.
If anyone converts it to BiBtex---or improves it in other ways---we
encourage them to put the new version in the Neuroprose Archive, or e-mail
it to one of the following addresses so that we can do so.

      askrogh at nbivax.nbi.dk
      palmer at phy.duke.edu

Please note that we are not intending to update this bibliography, except
to correct mistakes.  It would be great if someone would maintain a complete
online NN bibliography, but WE cannot.  So please don't send us requests of
the form "please add my paper ...".

                         John Hertz, Anders Krogh, and Richard G. Palmer.

--------------------------

To obtain copies from Neuroprose:

      unix> ftp cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu      # (or ftp 128.146.8.62)
      Name: anonymous
      Password: neuron
      ftp> cd pub/neuroprose
      ftp> binary
      ftp> get hertz.refs.tex.Z
      ftp> bye

If you want to print it, do something like this (depending on your local
system):

      unix> uncompress hertz.refs.tex
      unix> tex hertz.refs.tex
      unix> dvi2ps hertz.refs    (the dvi to postscript converter)
      unix> lpr hertz.refs.ps