ML91 now takes credit cards!

Gregg Collins collins%z.ils.nwu.edu at VM.TCS.Tulane.EDU
Tue May 7 14:47:40 EDT 1991

That's right, you can now register for ML91 -- The Eighth
International Workshop on Machine Learning -- using your Master Card,
Visa, or American Express.  We have adjusted the registration forms
slightly to reflect this.  Copies of the new forms appear below.
(don't worry, though -- we'll still accept the old ones).

Gregg Collins
Lawrence Birnbaum
ML91 Program Co-chairs

*****************Conference Registration Form**************************

ML91:  The Eighth International Workshop on Machine Learning

Conference Registration Form

Please send this form to:

Machine Learning 1991
The Institute for the Learning Sciences
1890 Maple Avenue
Evanston, Illinois, 60201  USA

Registration information (please type or print):

Name:

Address:

Phone:

Email:

Payment information:

Type of registration (check one):

        [  ]  Student: $70

        [  ]  Other: $100

Registration is due May 22, 1991.  If your registration will arrive
after that date, please add a late fee of $25.

You may pay either by check or by credit card.  Checks should be made
out to Northwestern University.  If you are paying by credit card,
please complete the following:

Card type (circle):    VISA     MASTER CARD     AMERICAN EXPRESS

Card number:

Expiration date:

Signature:

********************Housing Registration Form**************************

ML91: the Eighth International Workshop on Machine Learning

On-campus Housing Registration Form

On campus housing for ML91 is available at a cost of $69 per person
for four nights, June 26-29.  Rooms are double-occupancy only.  Sorry,
we cannot offer a reduced rate for shorter stays.

To register for housing, please send this form to:

Machine Learning 1991
The Institute for the Learning Sciences
1890 Maple Avenue
Evanston, Illinois, 60201  USA

Registration information (please type or print):

Name:

Sex:

Address:

Phone:

Email:

Name of roomate (if left blank, we will assign you a roommate):

Payment:

Housing is $69 per person, which you may pay either by check or by