Lecolinet's PhD Thesis?

Atul Chhabra atul at nynexst.com
Fri May 3 17:48:32 EDT 1991

How can I get a copy of the following PhD thesis?

  E. Lecolinet, "Segmentation D'Images de Mots Manuscripts: Application
  a la lecture de chanies de characteres majuscules alphanumeriques et
  a la lecture de l'ecriture cursive," PhD thesis, University of Paris,
  March 1990.

The thesis deals with the issue of segmentation in recognition of
handwritten characters -- a topic familiar to many connectionists.

In another place, I have seen this thesis referred to as:

  E. Lecolinet, "Segmentation et reconnaissance des codes postaus et des
  mots manuscrits," PhD thesis, Paris VI 1990.

Better still, does any one know of any English publications by this author?

Thanks,
  Atul
--
Atul K. Chhabra (atul at nynexst.com)     Phone: (914)683-2786