No subject

John Lazzaro lazzaro at sake.Colorado.EDU
Fri Feb 22 02:10:21 EST 1991

An announcement of a preprint on the neuroprose server ...

		A Delay-Line Based Motion Detection Chip

	Tim Horiuchi, John Lazzaro*, Andrew Moore, Christof Koch

       CNS Program, Caltech and *Optoelectronics Center, CU Boulder

				Abstract
				--------

Inspired by a visual motion detection model for the rabbit retina and
by a computational architecture used for early audition in the barn
owl, we have designed a chip that employs a correlation model to
report the one-dimensional field motion of a scene in real time.
Using subthreshold analog VLSI techniques, we have fabricated
and successfully tested a 8000 transistor chip using a standard
MOSIS process.

-----

To retrieve ...

>cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu
>Name (cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu:lazzaro): anonymous
>331 Guest login ok, send ident as password.
>Password: your_username
>230 Guest login ok, access restrictions apply.
>cd pub/neuroprose
>binary
>get horiuchi.motion.ps.Z
>quit