Faculty Position

Jude Shavlik shavlik at cs.wisc.edu
Fri Feb 8 14:56:12 EST 1991

Due to a state-wide hiring freeze, our ad to CACM announcing an open faculty
position was delayed.  One of our target areas is artificial intelligence,
so if you are looking for a faculty position this year, you may wish to send
your application to me.  Please include your vita, the names of at least three
references, and a couple of sample publications.

                                	Sincerely,
                                	Jude Shavlik
                                	shavlik at cs.wisc.edu

                                	Assistant Professor