Generic mesoscopic neural networks ... neocortical interactions

Paul_Gleichauf@B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU Paul_Gleichauf at B.GP.CS.CMU.EDU
Wed Dec 18 13:25:12 EST 1991

Lester,
	I really think that you need expert with Elan more than I
have. If I were buying Canon lenses I would save up a lot of pennies
and concentrate on the L lense line.  The $9500 400mm f2.8 USM looks
particularly nice at the moment, that's about a million pennies.
More seriously it sounds like you do not need wide angle capability.
I would buy the best flash (430EZ I believe), the 55 (or is it 50?)
mm macro, and the 80-200 f2.8 zoom.  The macro can double for
portraiture when necessary, you can bounce light with this flash and
add an additional Canon macro-ringlight later.  The zoom is suitable
for action, but can be used for eliminating background in
protraiture, or chasing kids all over the yard.  It is also a very
good race action lense at medium distances.

						Paul