Associative Memory

7923509%TWNCTU01.BITNET@BITNET.CC.CMU.EDU 7923509%TWNCTU01.BITNET at BITNET.CC.CMU.EDU
Wed Dec 4 13:09:00 EST 1991

Hi every1:
  There is some questions,please help me.

  The BAM model seems to be unable to learn the whole training pairs which are
given in advance.When there are so many training pairs,the BAM has bad behavior
. Is there any way to improve the capacity and fault tolerance ?

  If we want to associate training pairs (Ai,Bi) i=1,2,..,P and the training
patterns both Ai's and Bi's are not linear independent,is it possible ?

  please reply to my bitnet address,thank's in advance !
                     7923509 at twnctu01