NIPS update

Steve Hanson jose at tractatus.siemens.com
Mon Aug 12 14:31:03 EDT 1991

NIPS goers:

Due to a clerical error, one of our temps put
a bunch (maybe ~50) labeled envelopes in the
mail.    Unfortunately they were EMPTY envelopes.
Please disregard these envelopes, they have
no bearing on your submission.   Envelopes with
LETTERS will be appearing soon.   We apologize
profusely for jumping the gun and causing some of
you who are anxiously waiting for information any concern.

Please DON'T call us for clarification.  And please
share this info with your fellow NIPS colleagues.

Again Mea Culpa.

Steve
NIPS*91 Program Chair