bibliog on high-level tasks

LUBTODI%YALEVM.BITNET@vma.CC.CMU.EDU LUBTODI%YALEVM.BITNET at vma.CC.CMU.EDU
Tue May 29 14:24:00 EDT 1990

  I have prepared a bibliography on the application of connectionist models to
high-level cognitive tasks.  High-level cognitive tasks include: analogical
thinking, evidential reasoning/decision making, and complex (multistage)
problem solving.  The bibliography also includes some related work on schemata,
scripts, sequential information processing, mental models, and rule-like
processing.  I thank members of this mailing list who suggested references for
this bibliography.
  If you would like a copy please send me your US MAIL address.

Todd Lubart, Yale Univ., Dept.of Psychology, Box 11A Yale Station, New Haven
             CT 06520     bitnet: LUBTODI at YALEVM