seductive compression

pittman@mcc.com pittman at mcc.com
Fri May 11 09:42:26 EDT 1990

Barbara Moore complains about the "pretty woman looking seductive"
and suggests an alternate image of "just... people".

Perhaps we could get the producers of "The Bob Newhart Show" to submit
a shot of Larry, Darrell, and Darrell.  We might even get them to look
seductive.  I don't (at this time) wish to discuss the relative merits
of the madrill over LD&D.

Seriously, if you want to appeal to the general public (and therefore
also public officials), I suggest you stick with what has funded the
photo-developing industry: cute pictures of small children with
big smiles on their faces.

Jay Pittman
(jay.pittman at mcc.com)