IJCNN-90 San Diego

Nina A. Kowalski nina at alpha.ece.jhu.edu
Mon Mar 12 18:56:54 EST 1990

		IJCNN 1990 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTEERS
This is the first call for volunteers to help at the International Joint
Committee on Neural Networks (IJCNN) conference, to be held at the San Diego
Marriot Hotel in San Diego, CA, June 17-21,1990.

Full admittance to the conference and a copy of the proceedings is
offered in exchange for your assistance throughout the conference. I
would like to point out that STUDENT REGISTRATION DOES NOT INCLUDE
PROCEEDINGS OR ADMITTANCE INTO WEDNESDAY NIGHT'S PARTY.

In general, each volunteer is expected to work one shift each day of
the conference. Hours are approximately:
	AM shift - 7:00 am - Noon
	PM shift - Noon  - 5:00 pm

Available shifts are:
	Technical Session Ushers
        Poster Sessions
        Hospitality/Press Room
        Registration Material Assistance

You will be basically working the same shift each day of the conference.
In addition to working one of the above shifts throughout the conference,
assistance may be required for the social events.

Those interested in signing up, please send me the following information:

	Name
	Address
	phone number
	email

Upon signing up, you be sent a form with a more detailed description
of the positions, and a request for shift preference and tutorials.
Sign ups will be based on the date of commitment.

Tutorials:
---------
In addition to volunteering for the conference, we will need help the day
of the tutorials. The day of the tutorials is Sunday, June 17. Although
conference volunteers are not required to work the tutorials, tutorial
volunteers are required to work the conference.

To sign up please contact:

		Nina Kowalski - Volunteer Chariman
		209 W. 29th St. FLR 2
		Baltimore, MD  21211

		message: (301) 889-0587
 		email: nina at alpha.ece.jhu.edu

If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Nina Kowalski
IJCNN Volunteer Chairman