Multiples

Daniel J Yurman djy at inel.gov
Mon Dec 17 14:58:44 EST 1990

I have receicved over a dozen copies of this announcement.  Although
the announced workshop is about emotions, dry humor does not convey
well via the net. I suggest the originator, whomever you are, be
advised that you are scaring the fish in Idaho and we would like you
to try elsewhere.  Thanks for your kindness in advance.

* Standard disclaimer included by reference
*  Dan Yurman     Idaho National Engineering Laboratory
*  djy at inel.gov   PO Box 1625, Idaho Falls, ID 83415-3900
*                 phone: (208) 526-8591  fax: (208)-526-6852
* 43N 112W -7GMT  Red Shift is not a brand of chewing tobacco!