Tabu Search, and other stuff

Christopher Penrose jesus!penrose at esosun.css.gov
Mon Dec 10 22:57:34 EST 1990

    I want to remind people that the CONNECTIONISTS list is not intended for
    those who are too lazy to do their own library work.  If you're going to
    post a plea for basic information, please do it on comp.ai.neural-nets.
    This list is intended for discussions among practicing researchers.

Such an attitude is counter-productive.  This statement also made me quite
angry--it belittles the efforts to make the internet an interactive
community that facilitates collective intellectual advancement.

Christopher Penrose
jesus!penrose