Easter request

Dave.Touretzky@DST.BOLTZ.CS.CMU.EDU Dave.Touretzky at DST.BOLTZ.CS.CMU.EDU
Thu Apr 12 20:25:03 EDT 1990

>  I would be grateful if, like myself, you were able to respond to a
>  letter received recently, in order to help Craig. He is a 7 year old boy
>  who is in the Royal Marsden Hospital in London.
>
>  ... rest of blather about postcards for dying boy deleted ...
>
>  I would be grateful if you could send a copy of this letter to at least
>  another 10 companies or individuals.
>     Ian Mitchell Lambert
>     Department of Theology
>     University of Kent at Canterbury

Chain letters are an abuse of the Internet, and CONNECTIONISTS is a private
mailing list.  If you ever post something like this to CONNECTIONISTS
again, I will file a formal complaint with your site administrator.

I'm cc'ing this to the whole CONNECTIONISTS list to forestall a flame-fest,
and to remind other readers that this is *not* acceptable behavior.

-- Dave Touretzky