help with ANN

rohit@faulty.che.utexas.edu rohit at faulty.che.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 20 11:51:30 EDT 1989

I am trying to design an ANN to model a function which
takes a step as an input and shifts the step in time and
changes the amplitude of the step . I am using backward
propogation with sigmoid functions for the nodes in the hidden layers, can anyo
ne  make any suggestions.
I had posted this question on the ai.neural.nets and
a couple of people said that they had done it but nobody
could tell me how they did it i.e  architecture of the net
waht inputs etc...
I would appreciate it if somone would make some concrete
suggestions.
rohit at faulty.che.utexas.edu