help with addresses

Pankaj Mehra mehra at aquinas.csl.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 5 00:24:11 EDT 1989

I am looking for the address (e-mail or otherwise) of
Chris Watkins, Ph.D. from Cambridge University, who has
done some work on extensions of Sutton's temporal difference
methods. I shall appreciate any pointers to his published
papers as well.

After his talk at IJCAI this year, Gerald Edelman mentioned
that Fuster (sp?) has been doing some work on learning with
delayed feedback. The literature in psychology on this subject
is confusing (at least to an outsider). Whereas delays in feedback
are bad for skill learning, their effect on "intelligent" tasks
is just the contrary. I shall appreciate any references to the papers
of Fuster and to other recent work in the area of reinforcement
learning with delayed feedback.

Pankaj Mehra
e-mail: mehra at cs.uiuc.edu

*** Please do not send replies to the entire mailing list.