Research position available.

Dick Elsley elsley at jupiter.risc.com
Wed Nov 22 14:08:07 EST 1989

         *****    DO NOT FORWARD TO ANY OTHER LISTS  *****

The Rockwell International Science Center has a job opening for a
Neural Network researcher.  We are looking for someone with
research experience in neural networks (including simulations) and
an interest in developing the necessary conceptual bridges between
neural network research and application problems.

The Science Center is the corporate research lab of Rockwell
International and is located in sunny Thousand Oaks, CA,  just
northwest of Los Angeles.  We do a combination of basic and
applied research in a wide variety of areas generally related to
technologies that will eventually find their way into 'systems'.
We also interact closely with key University groups and with the
product divisions of Rockwell.  Our work includes direct contracts
from DARPA, ONR, etc., IR&D (discretionary), and joint work with
our product divisions.  Publication of results is encouraged.
Very little of what we do is classified.

Our neural network research team is currently active in machine
vision, adaptive control, signal processing and several hardware
implementation technologies.

U.S. citizenship or permanent residency (green card) may be
required.

If you are interested, please send me a resume by E-mail or
surface mail; and/or see me in Denver.

	Professional Staffing  KS-20
	Rockwell International Science Center
	1049 Camino dos Rios