Subscription Request

DCS Postmaster postmast at watdcs.UWaterloo.ca
Mon Feb 13 13:05:25 EST 1989

POSTMASTer is sending this request on behalf of one of our users
who seems to be having trouble getting mail through to the list-owner.

Please consider the following mail, sent on behalf of Prof. Logan.

  thank you .. walter mccutchan
               Deptartment of Computer Services Postmaster
               University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontarion
--------
Dear list owner,

I should be grateful if you can add my name in the list of suscriptors
of Connectionists.

My name is Harry M. Logan, and my e-mail address is:

           <hlogan at watdcs.UWaterloo.ca>

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Sincerely yours,

                       Harry Logan