Production rule LHS pattern matching with neural nets

Lorien Y. Pratt pratt at paul.rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 28 16:54:11 EDT 1988

Hello,
  I'm interested in any work involving matching the left-hand side of a
production rule using a neural network.  I imagine that one could use
a representation language which isn't first order logic which could be
used for the LHS, also and which might be more amenable to a neural network
approach.  Thanks (again!) for any pointers,
   Lori