Hopfield Paper ??

Alexis Wieland alexis at marzipan.mitre.org
Fri Oct 14 10:28:14 EDT 1988

I am interested in a pointer to a Hopfield (and Tank?) paper which
I though existed and haven't been able to find.

J.J. Hopfield has spoken about feed-forward nets described by his
standard diff.eq.'s for accepting time-varying inputs.  As I remember
this system basically fed into a "Hopfield Net,"  but it's the time-
varying feed-forward part that I am most interested in.

My recollection is that there was an '86 paper on this, and I most
recently heard about this at the AAAI Stanford workshop last spring.
Any pointers to this or related work will be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,
Alexis Wieland
wieland at mitre.arpa   <= please use this address, just REPLYing may get confused