Roommate for NIPS*88 in Denver

Laiwan Chan lwc%digsys.engineering.cambridge.ac.uk at NSS.Cs.Ucl.AC.UK
Tue Oct 4 12:44:44 EDT 1988

There is another poor student looking for someone who is willing to share
a hotel room in the NIPS conference in Denver.  I will attend the
conference and the post workshop, and would like to find a lady to share
a hotel room and the cost with me during that period.

Alternative suggestions for cheaper hotels/dormitories/shelters etc nearby
are very welcome.

For your convenience, I am a Ph.D. student working in Engineering
Department of Cambridge University.

Thanks in Advance,

Lai-Wan CHAN, (Miss),
Engineering Dept.,