neural net job opening at MCC

Jim Keeler keeler at mcc.com
Tue Nov 22 20:04:48 EST 1988

WANTED: CONNECTIONIST/NEURAL NET RESEARCHERS

MCC (Microelectronics and Computer
Technology Corporation, Austin Texas)
is looking for research scientists to join our newly formed
neural network research team.  We are looking for
researchers with strong theoretical
skills in Physics, Electrical Engineering or
Computer Science (Ph. D. level or above preferred).
The research will focus on
(non-military), fundamental questions about
neural networks including

 -Scaling and improvement of existing algorithms

 -Development of new learning algorithms

 -Temporal pattern recognition and processing

 -Reverse engineering of biological networks

 -Optical neural network architectures

MCC offers competitive salaries and
a very stimulating, academic-like
research environment.

Contact Jim Keeler at jdk.mcc.com
or Haran Boral at haran.mcc.com
Or contact Jim Keeler at the NIPS conference
in Denver.