HIMOSTHYLEDYNE - MACH

TERU 8414902 at UWACDC.ACS.WASHINGTON.EDU
Tue May 31 20:06:00 EDT 1988

That is, hierarchical, modular, stochastic, hybrid, learnable, dynamic, nets
-- maybe chaotic. (I could replace MACH with PROCH standing for probably
chaotic or pro-chaotic.)
Well, I am trying to indicate by the adjectives the significant properties we
want the ultimate nets to have. Other obvious candidates are self-organizing,
self-reproducing, and genetic --- SOSERGE. Of course parallel processing, so
add OPA! Add more or remove some?

Take it lightly as a friendly noise since it has been quite quiet here for a
while.

-- Teru Homma