Research Scientist Position

Richard A. Burne ELECTRO at atc.bendix.com
Tue May 24 10:16:00 EDT 1988

We have an openning at our research center for a research scientist with
knowledge of learning algorithms for neural networks.  The following
provides additional information.

Richard Burne
electro at ATC.BENDIX.COM
Aerospace Technology Center
Allied-Signal Corporation

					  Research Scientist Position

The AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY CENTER, the research and development laboratory
for the Aerospace Company of the Allied-Signal Corporation, is seeking
an individual to join an ongoing research project investigating neural
networks.

The primary technical responsibility of the individual will be
researching and developing novel learning algorithms for dynamic neural
network architectures.  Educational background should include a Ph.D. in
Applied Math, Electrical Engineering, Physics or a related scientific
discipline -- with an emphasis on learning algorithms. Knowledge of
signal processing in biological systems would be advantageous.

The AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGY CENTER is located in Columbia, Maryland. Our
location provides cultural, recreational and educational opportunites
to satisfy every taste.  A half-hour trip to the North puts you in the
heart of Baltimore renaissance.  The same distance to the South opens up
the metropolitan and historical pleasures of Washington, D.C.

For prompt consideration, please direct your resume to:

							 Mr. John Flato
					  Aerospace Technology Center
						9140 Old Annapolis Road
						  Columbia, MD  21045

The Aerospace Technology Center is an equal opportunity employer.