[CMU AI Seminar] Sep 21 at 12pm (Zoom) -- Stephan Hoyer (Google) -- Accelerating computational fluid dynamics with deep learning -- AI Seminar sponsored by Morgan Stanley

Shaojie Bai shaojieb at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Sep 20 11:33:36 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the CMU AI Seminar <http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aiseminar/> is
tomorrow *12pm-1pm*:
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/99723728452?pwd=YnBOa0ZDSXRxRmdSYTJiNGNVVFJ4UT09.

*Stephan Hoyer (Google)* will be talking about some latest progress in
computational fluid dynamics, PDEs and deep learning! At the beginning of
the seminar tomorrow, the sponsor of our AI seminar (Morgan Stanley) will
also briefly introduce their AI team to kick off the fall 2021 series.

Thanks,
Shaojie