[CMU AI Seminar] May 18 at 12pm (Zoom) -- Vladlen Koltun (Intel Labs) -- Are we publishing too much? -- AI Seminar sponsored by Fortive

Shaojie Bai shaojieb at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon May 17 15:26:02 EDT 2021

Dear all,

A reminder that we are meeting tomorrow (*5/18 Tuesday*) at *12pm* for the
CMU AI Seminar with *Vladlen Koltun (Intel Labs)*.

Vladlen will talk about his recent research on evaluating researchers and why
h-index may no longer be a good metric <https://arxiv.org/abs/2102.03234>.
See more information about the talk at:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aiseminar/abstract/21-05-18.html
<http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aiseminar/abstract/21-05-11.html>