[CMU AI Seminar] May 11 at 12pm (Zoom) -- Jon Kleinberg (Cornell) -- Aligning Superhuman AI with Human Behavior: Chess as a Model System -- AI Seminar sponsored by Fortive

Shaojie Bai shaojieb at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon May 10 13:02:58 EDT 2021

Dear all,

Just a reminder that we are meeting tomorrow (*5/11 Tuesday*) at *12pm* for
the CMU AI Seminar with *Jon Kleinberg (Cornell)*.

Jon will share (and is very excited about) some of his latest research on
using chess as a model system to study algorithmic and human behavior for
problem-solving. See more information about the talk at:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aiseminar/abstract/21-05-11.html

*Zoom Link*:
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/98138716931?pwd=TmUyWjlTSnZsbEtvTjd3OGVXUXNzZz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://cmu.zoom.us/j/98138716931?pwd%3DTmUyWjlTSnZsbEtvTjd3OGVXUXNzZz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1620620634218000&usg=AOvVaw0uYZqBAG-_e0ZznJNuLFJl>