[UPDATE][CMU AI Seminar] Mar 24 (Zoom) -- Le Song (Georgia Tech/MBZUAI) -- Understanding Deep Architectures with Reasoning Layer -- AI Seminar sponsored by Fortive

Shaojie Bai shaojieb at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 23 12:06:47 EDT 2021

Hi all,

*NOTE*: This seminar is tomorrow at *1pm*, not the usual 12pm (due to a
faculty candidate talk at 12pm).

Just a reminder that the CMU AI Seminar <http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~aiseminar/> is
tomorrow *1pm-2pm*:
https://cmu.zoom.us/j/93418102649?pwd=TTd4dElxWnBOZHJ5QndUNVBWUjZCZz09.

Le Song (GeorgiaTech/MBZUAI) will be talking about some cool insights
related to deep reasoning layers (see below).

Thanks,
Shaojie