[AI Seminar] AI Lunch Fall Semester Talk Signup

Ariel Procaccia arielpro at cs.cmu.edu
Sun Aug 14 17:48:45 EDT 2016

Dear all,

We've had only one person actively volunteer to give a talk so far. The
continued success of the seminar depends on you! If you're a student or
postdoc and you haven't given a talk last semester (or you have but there's
really exciting new stuff you want to talk about), please sign up by
emailing Ellen and me. If you're a faculty member, please encourage your
students and postdocs to sign up, or even sign up to give a talk yourself
if you wish.

By the way, as in the spring, the seminar will also feature several talks
by prominent external speakers. Stay tuned...

Cheers,
Ariel