[Intelligence Seminar] Tepper Operations Research Seminar, Dr. Ashish Sabharwal, Oct. 18

Dana Houston dhouston at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 10 11:24:37 EDT 2013

Possibly of interest to the members of this mailing list:

The following Tepper Operations Research seminar has been posted at:

http://server1.tepper.cmu.edu/Seminars/seminar.asp?sort=1&short=Y

Please take the time to schedule a meeting with the speaker on an
individual basis.When you are at the seminar site, proceed to this
seminar announcement.To add yourself for a meeting, click on View/Edit
Schedule link and then click on the Edit Schedule link.Enter the name
portion of your e-mail address (the @andrew.cmu.edu part is not needed)
and click Update at bottom of page.

Name: Dr. Ashish Sabharwal

Affiliation: IBM Watson Research Center