[Intelligence Seminar] Joint OM/OR Seminar - Marek Petrik

Dana Houston dhouston at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:45:54 EST 2012

THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS FOR OM/OR SEMINAR, WHICH MAY BE
OF INTEREST TO THE INTELLIGENCE SEMINAR AUDIENCE

OR/OMM Faculty and PHDs

The following joint Operations Research and Operations Management and
Manufacturing Seminar has been posted to the Tepper School seminar
tracker.

The schedule can be found under Manufacturing. There are slots left to
fill, please take the time to complete the schedule.

Name:         Marek Petrik
University:   IBM T.J. Watson Research Center