[ACT-R-users] Motor module for piano keyboard?

Bruno Emond emond.bruno at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 07:06:58 EDT 2024

Thank you Robert.
Yes I am on the list :-)
I had responded privately to Wolfgang.
Here is the reference to the paper for those who might be interested.

Emond, B., & Comeau, G. (2013). Cognitive modelling of early music reading skill acquisition for piano: A comparison of the Middle-C and Intervallic methods. Cognitive Systems Research, 24, 26–34. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cogsys.2012.12.007 <https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cogsys.2012.12.007>

Bruno