[ACT-R-users] Soliciting Interest in a AAAI Symposium on Cognitive Architectures and Generative Models

Christian Lebiere cl at cmu.edu
Tue May 16 11:46:17 EDT 2023

Given your past interest in ACT-R, we thought you might be interested in a AAAI
Fall Symposium on Cognitive Architectures and Generative Models. The
proposed symposium would be Oct 25-27 in Washington, D.C. A criterion for
acceptance of the proposal (draft attached) is to demonstrate that there is
sufficient interest to warrant the symposium. Thus, we are sending this out
far and wide and asking people who *might* be interested in attending to
contact us and indicate their interest. If you are interested, all you need
to do is send an email to *laird at umich.edu <laird at umich.edu>* and include:

Your name

Your organization

Your email address

If the proposal is accepted, a more formal announcement will be made which
will include information on how to apply for participation. So, do not send
any papers at this time!

Also, please distribute this to other people and mailing lists!

John, Christian, Paul, and Andrea