[ACT-R-users] New ACT-R software version available

Dan Bothell db30 at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 21 15:32:07 EDT 2023

Since no one has reported problems with the prerelease version, it is now
the current version.

The previous version (7.27.7) is now available on the old software page if
you still need access to it:

<http://act-r.psy.cmu.edu/old-act-r-software/>

If you have any questions or problems with the update let me know.

Dan