[ACT-R-users] bibliographic consultation

Carlos Enrique Zerpa Garcia czerpa at usb.ve
Wed Dec 21 17:00:45 EST 2022

Hello dear community
I wanted to ask if someone could recommend me a precise bibliography, for
quick reference, on the subject of "ethics + technotopia" or "ethics +
artificial intelligence" or "ethics + computational models of cognition",
which is freely accessible on the Internet. Currently, access to
bibliographic databases is difficult for me due to the political and
economic situation in my country, Venezuela.

I appreciate any suggestions:
czerpa at usb.ve

Greetings and merry christmas

Carlos E Zerpa
Departamento de Ciencia y Tecnología del Comportamiento
Universidad Simón Bolivar