[ACT-R-users] Positions with the Air Force Research Laboratory

GUNZELMANN, GLENN F DR-03 USAF AFMC 711 HPW/RHAC glenn.gunzelmann at us.af.mil
Mon Feb 12 17:01:01 EST 2018

All,

(With apologies to our international colleagues, these positions are only open to U.S. citizens)

New positions are available at AFRL. Here are 2 postings for our team (apply online):

https://careers.l3tjobs.com/job/L3TEUS4250/Cognitive-Data-Scientist
https://careers.l3tjobs.com/job/L3TEUS4252/Software-Engineer

In addition, we are always on the lookout for potential contributors to our research efforts, including (but not limited to) interns, recent undergraduates, postdocs, and visiting faculty. We are currently looking for individuals to support our research in these areas:

(1) linking EEG to models of vigilance
(2) developing models of situation representation, including extensions to our language processing capabilities
(3) integrating models of physiological factors with a cognitive architecture for monitoring of workload, fatigue, and other aspects of cognitive performance
(4) extending our existing mathematical models of learning and forgetting
(5) creating models and agents capable of interactive task learning for human machine teaming

Please contact me if interested.

-Glenn

Glenn Gunzelmann, Ph.D.
Senior Research Psychologist
S&T Advisor, Cognitive Science, Models, & Agents Branch
711 HPW/RHAC
2620 Q Street
Bldg 852, Rm 3-312
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH  45433-7905