[ACT-R-users] Slack channel for early career researchers

Chris Dancy christopher.dancy at bucknell.edu
Mon Nov 20 15:06:29 EST 2017

Hello all,

Jealous of a colleague in HCI who has something similar, I decided to
create an Slack for early career researchers/scientists/academics in
Cognitive/Intelligent Systems. See the link below

Slack is a fairly flexible discussion tool.
The Slack is meant to be a non-formal opportunity for various researchers
to discuss opportunities, collaborations, meeting in person at upcoming
conferences, etc. I am hoping to find a way to bring together early career
researchers in this area so that we may find interesting interactions that
we otherwise might not find.
Any suggestions are welcome. I tried to go as broad as possible w/
Cognitive/Intelligent Systems. If it doesn't sound like it applies to you,
but you deal w/ cognitive architectures/cognitive modeling, then it
probably does (it just can be hard to be broad but not too broad sometimes!)

If there's someone who you think fits the bill, but isn't on the ACT-R
mailing list, feel free to pass along the link.

https://join.slack.com/t/ec-cogintel/shared_invite/
enQtMjc0NTIzMDE4ODMyLTY4M2EwZTQwMDY5NTMwYTZkMzkwOWE5MmJiZjZk
MWJhYTNjZWE2OWMyYTgwYzIyYmEzMzk3MmVkODFjN2Q1MDg

Chris
--
Christopher L. Dancy
Assistant Professor