[ACT-R-users] The CS Dept @ Bucknell University seeking applications for multiple VAP positions.

Chris Dancy cld028 at bucknell.edu
Fri Mar 10 15:50:14 EST 2017

FYI, I can answer questions or point you to the correct person if
interested.

Bucknell University: Engineering: Computer Science
Visiting Assistant Professor in Computer Science (multiple positions)

Location: Lewisburg, PA
------------------------------

Bucknell University seeks applications for multiple Visiting Assistant
Professor positions in computer science. The positions are for one year
(with the possibility of extension to a second year) beginning mid-August
2017. Outstanding candidates in all areas of computer science will be
considered. Successful candidates must be able to participate in the
teaching of required core courses. Candidates are expected to have a
Master's degree and be ABD, or hold a PhD by the beginning of the 2017 fall
semester. We seek teacher-scholars with a demonstrated ability to work
successfully with a diverse student body. A strong commitment to excellence
in teaching is required.

Bucknell University is a private, highly selective, national university
where strong liberal arts and professional programs in engineering,
business, education, and music complement each other. The B.S. programs in
computer science are ABET accredited. The computing environment is
Linux/Unix-based. More information about the department can be found at:
http://www.bucknell.edu/ComputerScience/

Applications will be considered as received and recruiting will continue
until the position is filled. Candidates are asked to submit a cover
letter, CV, statements of teaching philosophy and research interests, and
three confidential letters of recommendation. Please include in your
application contact information, including an email address, for each of
the three references. Applications are only accepted through Interfolio
ByCommittee. Please go to http://apply.interfolio.com/40189 to apply.

Please direct any questions to Professor Lea Wittie of the Computer Science
Department at lea.wittie at bucknell.edu.

Bucknell University, an Equal Opportunity Employer, believes that students
learn best in a diverse, inclusive community and is therefore committed to
academic excellence through diversity in its faculty, staff, and students.
Thus, we seek candidates who are committed to Bucknell's efforts to create
a climate that fosters the growth and development of a diverse student
body. We welcome applications from members of groups that have been
historically underrepresented in higher education.

--
Christopher L. Dancy
Assistant Professor