[ACT-R-users] Post-doctoral Opening at U.S. Army Research Lab

Cassenti, Daniel N CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) daniel.n.cassenti.civ at mail.mil
Thu May 26 06:58:58 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,

I'm Dan Cassenti, a research psychologist with the U.S. Army Research
Laboratory at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. I recently discovered that
there is a possible opening for a post-doctoral associate under my
advisorship at ARL with either the National Research Council or Oak Ridge
Associated Universities programs. For more information on the post-doctoral
program, please see the following web site:
http://sites.nationalacademies.org/pga/rap/. The solicitations on this web
site cover both the NRC and ORAU programs. The benefits include a
competitive salary, moving expenses, health insurance options, and a travel
budget.

I am looking for candidates who have or are close to receiving a Ph.D. and
have both empirical and computational modeling background in one or more of
the following areas: executive function, decision making, knowledge
representation, linguistics, mental workload, or working memory. The project
(which will require a proposal for funding developed jointly with the
candidate and myself) will involve the analysis of intelligence information
for the generation of networks. Please contact me at
daniel.n.cassenti.civ at mail.mil if you're interested. Also, if you know
someone who could benefit from this note, please forward on. Thanks in
advance for your help!

Best Regards,

Dan

Daniel N. Cassenti, Ph.D.

U.S. Army Research Laboratory

Human Research and Engineering Directorate

RDRL-HRS-E

410-278-5859

FAX: 410-278-9523