[ACT-R-users] 2016 ACT-R Post-Graduate Summer School

Christian Lebiere cl at cmu.edu
Mon Jun 27 18:54:02 EDT 2016

A reminder that the early registration deadline for the ACT-R PGSS is this
Friday. If you are planning to come please consider registering by then to
help our planning. You should also contact the Cork Factory Hotel to
reserve your room in order to take advantage of the group rate. If you have
any question or request, don't hesitate to email me at cl at cmu.edu.

Christian