[ACT-R-users] 2016 PGSS

Christian Lebiere cl at cmu.edu
Wed Nov 25 10:08:16 EST 2015

A quick reminder to send me a short abstract as soon as possible if you are
considering presenting at the ACT-R Post-Graduate Summer School next year.
It doesn't have to be polished or final, and of course we are not asking
for a hard commitment at this point, just a statement of interest.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Christian