[ACT-R-users] *** ICCM 2015 – Call for Participation ***

ICCM 2015 info at iccm2015.org
Wed Feb 25 09:28:06 EST 2015

Dear all,

We would like to invite you to the 13th International Conference on Cognitive Modeling: the premier conference for research on computational models and computation-based theories of human cognition. ICCM 2015 will take place from April 9-11 in Groningen, the Netherlands, with tutorials on April 8.

We are pleased to announce three world-class invited speakers: Pieter Roelfsema (Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience), Mark Steyvers (University of California, Irvine), and John Anderson (Carnegie Mellon University). In addition to these keynotes, we will have three symposia, 27 research talks, and two poster sessions. A preliminary schedule is available on www.iccm2015.org/schedule <http://www.iccm2015.org/schedule>, and registration is open.

More information can be found on http://www.iccm2015.org <http://www.iccm2015.org/>.

We hope to see you in Groningen!
Niels Taatgen
Marieke van Vugt