[ACT-R-users] Has 'Conceptual Knowledge' been modeled?

Professor Ron Sun rsun at rpi.edu
Sat Sep 6 06:48:41 EDT 2014

for work on learning 'Conceptual Knowledge’ using a cognitive architecture other than ACT-R, see, for example,

Sun, R. (2013). Autonomous generation of symbolic representations through subsymbolic activities. Philosophical Psychology, 26 (6), 888-912.  (available at:  https://sites.google.com/site/drronsun/   )

best,
- ron

Professor Ron Sun
Cognitive Science Department