[ACT-R-users] New York Times, Science Times!

David Peebles d.peebles at hud.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 14:47:39 EST 2014

It's also currently the second story on the front page of Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/

David

On 28 January 2014 18:45, Lynne Reder <reder at cmu.edu> wrote:

> I did manage to see the article and then saw that others responded to my
> problem in accessing it.  So my response to Susan (and the link to our
> relevant paper) is forwarded here.
>
> On Jan 28, 2014, at 1:41 PM, Lynne Reder wrote:
>
> Hi Susan,
>
> Actually, we (Norbou Buchler and I)  have published a paper that makes
> this point.  That said, I definitely do not consider this to be the whole
> story so I find the article misleading.  Anyway, here is the linke to our
> paper on this topic.
>
> http://memory.psy.cmu.edu/publications/07Buchler_Reder.pdf
>
> citation:  Buchler, N & Reder, L. M. (2007) Modeling Age-Related Memory
> Deficits: A Two-Parameter Solution.  *Psychology and Aging* 2007 (22) No.
> 1, 104 -121.  DOI: 10.1037/0882-7974.22.1.104
>
> Nice to hear from you (swamped though),
> Lynne
>
> On Jan 28, 2014, at 12:37 PM, Susan Chipman wrote:
>
> Wondering about your reaction to this comment of mine.

Too brief? Here's why! http://emailcharter.org

David Peebles <http://peebz.net>
Reader in Cognitive Science
Associate Director, Centre for Applied Psychological Research
Department of Behavioural and Social Sciences
University of Huddersfield
Queensgate
Huddersfield,
HD1 3DH, UK