[ACT-R-users] Is there sufficient demand for an ACT-R Summer School this year?

db30 at andrew.cmu.edu db30 at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 21 16:34:13 EST 2014

There will not be an ACT-R workshop at CMU this summer, and
there is an ACT-R Spring School in the Netherlands this year.
Those occurrences tend to decrease the number of applicants
we get for the Summer School.  Because of that, I would like
to get some idea as to how many people may apply if we were
to hold one before actually committing to having one.

Please email me if you would apply to the Summer School this
year or if you know a student or researcher that may not be
on this list who you would expect to apply.

We will consider the potential demand and make a decision on
whether or not to hold a Summer School this year in the near
future.

Thanks,
Dan