[ACT-R-users] Lecturer, Neuroscience

Gray, Wayne grayw at rpi.edu
Tue Apr 1 21:32:52 EDT 2014

All,

The Cognitive Science Department of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute is looking for a Lecturer in Neuroscience to begin in the Fall. Computational Neuroscience is one of the three specific areas of competency we are looking for.

A pdf of the official ad (just released) is attached. This is the first day that the ad is going out so no one should worry too much about the not submitting your materials BEFORE April 1st.

I am chairing the search committee and would be happy to take short questions from anyone in this community.

Cheers,

Wayne