[ACT-R-users] Robotics Job

Kelley, Troy D CIV (US) troy.d.kelley6.civ at mail.mil
Fri May 17 12:55:24 EDT 2013

Hello Act-R users,

We have an opportunity here to bring a new employee in to work directly on
my Cognitive Robotics program and with our network science team as a
contractor here at APG. We are looking for someone that has a strong C++ C#
programming background.  If you know of anyone please let them know.  The
timeline is very tight.  We are interviewing people over the next few weeks
and will make a decision probably in the next month.  This is a contractor
position (DCS incorporated) and the job is located here at Aberdeen MD.  The
job is for a U.S. Citizen and requires a secret clearance.

Thanks,
Troy D. Kelley
RDRL-HRS-E
Cognitive Robotics and Modeling Team Leader
Human Research and Engineering Directorate
U.S. Army Research Laboratory
Aberdeen, MD 21005
Phone 410-278-5869 or 410-278-6748
Note my new email address: troy.d.kelley6.civ at mail.mil