[ACT-R-users] ICCM 2013 schedule (UNCLASSIFIED)

Cassenti, Daniel N CIV (US) daniel.n.cassenti.civ at mail.mil
Wed Jun 26 12:13:59 EDT 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to piggyback on this email to let you know that the Behavior Representation in Modeling & Simulation (BRiMS) conference will be co-located on the same dates as ICCM (many thanks to ICCM for helping us arrange this). Please see the schedule here: https://cc.ist.psu.edu/BRIMS2013/schedule.html. Registration for ICCM will also entitle you to attend BRiMS talks, so in effect this will be two conferences for the price of one. I hope that you will take advantage of this deal!

Best Regards,
Dan Cassenti
BRiMS Conference Chair