[ACT-R-users] ONE WEEK UNTIL MARCH 5th ABSTRACT DEADLINE - ERPBSS Conference: Middlesex Dubai: Nov 2013

Fehmida Hussain hussain.fehmida at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:38:00 EST 2013

*[image: cid:image001.jpg at 01CE0200.D71F2080]*

*Call for Papers*

Dear Colleague

Apologies as always for cross-postings

We have had a non-stop stream of great submissions across all tracks and
this email is just to remind you that the deadline for abstract submissions
is Tuesday 5th March 2013, so please submit your abstract ASAP if you have
not done so already.

Following on from the enormous success of the inaugural International
Conference on Emerging Research Paradigms in Business and Social Sciences
in 2011, Middlesex University Dubai is delighted to announce that it will
hold its Second International Conference on Emerging Research Paradigms in
Business and Social Sciences (ERPBSS) from Tuesday 26th to Thursday
28thNovember 2013 in the Address Hotel, Dubai Mall, UAE
http://www.theaddress.com/en/hotel/the-address-dubai-mall.

*The conference will focus on the following tracks: *

Business and Management                         Contemporary Psychology

Economics                                                           Education,
Training and Development

Global Social Science                                      Information and
Communications Technology

Media, Journalism and Communication Tourism and Hospitality

Full details can be found at the conference website:
http://www.mdx.ac/conference/
  Our Keynote Speaker in Business is Mark Saunders FCIPD, Professor in
Business Research Methods at the University of Surrey and our Keynote
Speaker in Social Science is Louise Morley AcSS, Professor of Education and
Director of the Centre for Higher Education and Equity Research at the
University of Sussex. [image: Flowchart: Alternate Process: Important
Deadlines • Submission of Abstract : Tuesday 5th March 2013 • Submission of
Full Paper : Wednesday 26th June 2013 • Early Bird Registration: Thursday
11th July 2013 • Normal Registration: Friday 12th July – Saturday 26th
October 2013 • Late Registration: Sunday 27th October – 19th November] The
next step to joining us in Dubai is to submit your abstract to Easy Chair
on the following link Click here for EasyChair Login Page for ERPBSS
2013<https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=erpbss2013>

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any queries about the
conference, and we look forwards to welcoming you to Dubai in November 2013.

*Professor Ajit Karnik      Dr. Alun Epps*

Conference Chair             Research Committee Chair

**

Kind Regards

*Dr. Fehmida Hussain*

Senior Lecturer