[ACT-R-users] Research Opportunities at the US Air Force Research Laboratory

Gunzelmann, Glenn F Civ USAF AFMC 711 HPW/RHAC Glenn.Gunzelmann at wpafb.af.mil
Fri Jan 6 16:17:57 EST 2012

Apologies if you receive multiple copies...

Also with apologies and respect to our valued colleagues of other
nationalities, only U.S. citizens and permanent legal residents of the
United States are eligible for these positions.

The U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory's Cognitive Models and Agents Branch
has a variety of research positions available for talented cognitive,
computational, and computer scientists interested in working on basic and
applied cognitive science research.  Full-time, paid positions range from
undergraduate and graduate-level internships and research assistantships, to
post-doctoral research appointments, to visiting faculty appointments.
Salaries are commensurate with experience.

Our research portfolio combines empirical human-subjects studies and formal,
rigorous modeling and simulation methods to understand, predict, and
simulate human performance and learning, and to create new cognitive
science-based technologies. There are research efforts underway in a variety
of basic and applied research areas. Brief descriptions of current projects
are available here:

http://palm.mindmodeling.org/palmListings/

Anyone interested in working with us on one or more of our ongoing research
efforts is encouraged to contact the PI for that particular research area as
soon as possible.  Email addresses are available on the website.

Best regards,

-Glenn

____________________________________

Glenn Gunzelmann, Ph.D.
Senior Research Psychologist
S&T Advisor, Cognitive Models & Agents Branch
711 HPW/RHAC
2620 Q Street
Bldg 852, Rm 3-312
Wright-Patterson AFB, OH  45433-7905